This Saturday will be the annual Club Ride and Picnic at Southeastway Park. We hope you can join us riding is not necessary! Below is some final information you might find useful. Full Ride info can be found Here
1) The ride is offered as a public service and we welcome all, however the picnic is reserved for paid members.
2) Please RSVP to Denise at email@example.com or 1-317-345-8074 so we can get the food right. Meat and drinks will be provided members are asked to bring a dish to pass.
3) Lunch starts at noon so if you are unable to ride but would like to socialize please come!
4) If you have placed a CIBA Store order up to this Friday, July 28th or if you have earned 500 in May award you will be able to pick them up!
5) If you are unsure of your riding abilities please join us for the short route. Our ride guides on hand to guarantee that you have a great ride experience. If you are not ready please come to the picnic and let us know how we can help you get riding in the near future!
6) Board and pillar members will be in attendance to address your comments and questions.
Thank you so much for your help and support!
See you Saturday!